whitpoo
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 21:25:55 +0000

:::WELCOME:::
::Brand new pixel shop <33!
For all of your pudding-ish//pixel needs!!
For all of your pudding-ish//pixel needs!!
ALL PIXELS WILL BE SENT THROUGH A PM.
THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN AFTER YOU SEND && COMPLETE TRADE WITH ME!!!
THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN AFTER YOU SEND && COMPLETE TRADE WITH ME!!!
-------& RULES <--
1.] Please be respectful && wait. It may take time, so don't bug me about it =/..
2.] I am human, if it isn't perfect, don't stab me in the eye.
3.] I DO allow bumping.
4.] I DON'T allow advertising.
5.] Follow gaia's rules && ToS!
6.] Be respectful to me, and the others that come in.
7.] THIS MEANS ----& No discriminating others [[gay, black, asian, ect]]
8.] THIS ALSO MEANS -----& I know you have heard it before.
Treat others how you would like to be treated.
If someone is newer, don't go "Omgsh n00b your poorrrr, ahaha!"
No, that's wrong.
OR
If someone come's in and advertise, or doesn't follow a rule.
This is my shop.
I will handle it && I don't need you're help. Thnx, but no thnx.
I can handle it myself.
9.] IIIIF -- someone mis read something, I WILL NOT yell at you, just fix your mistake.
Or if you ask "Why aren't you making mine?"
I will say re-read the rules.
That's it, no biggy!
I am nice && understanding, and it's pretty hard to make me upset =3
OH LASTLY!!
I would appriciate it if you could speak in human, not freak xx;;
I would like to see this.
"Hello, how are you today?"
Rather than this.
"hey ur s0 c00l luf u"
Yes, I am sure you all heard that somewhere before, so follow all of these rules.
And everything should be okay ^^
-----------------------
---------
----
----------------
---------------------
-----
-------------------
-HELLO && WELCOME-
-----------------------
To the new "Puddin' Pixel" shope!!
Here, you won't guess what we're selling!
No, not socks, silly!
-----&PIXELS!<--
Now dance to this radio [[not made by me]] while I cook up some things to say!

UPDATES:
12.29.07 --- I am gonna try to start back up with these, and hopefully they do better this time...START BUYING : D
3.14.07 - 3.23.07 --- In Florida [[Will take a few days to get back on track ONCE I get back again!!]]
12.4.06 --- OFFICIALLY OPEN
Welcome | Teh Puddin's | Gummi-gotchi! |
About Me | Toy Chest!! | Links // Affiliates
RESERVED | RESERVED | RESERVED

BUMP