Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image
Welcome

    catch me lataz gataz.

    Sighhh, Gaia Freebie art doesn't really interest me anymore because everyone and their mom has an avatar that is le suck for me to draw. Not to sound mean or anything, but most of the cool new items = nooo I don't want to draw them.

    It makes your avatar too cluttered and I can't even see your face. D:
Rules

    1. Um... yeah. We don't really have rules here.


Samples



Ordering Art

    1. If there are slots...
    2. Fill out the form and post it in the thread.

    Gaia Name:
    Avatar/OC:
Waiting List

    1. Slightly Eccentric p.24 ~ART TRADE~
    2. Muffin Flakes p.25
    3. CarmenSandiego I p.25
    4. huynhBABY p.26
    5. Bed Time Story p.26
    6. Dxlusionelle p.26


Finished List

Link Me

    I need to work on this,yo.


Links Out

    Ask if you want to be linked.


User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//