<center><3 Other Things To Complete Outfit<3
1. Bouncy Antennas - 2ooog+
2. Winged Anklets - 11ooog+
3. Golden Laurels - 11ooog+
<center>
**After My Quest Is Over....I Probably Won't Start Right Away On The Other Things...But To Any Of My Donaters...IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING LATER Like Donations Or Whatever I'll Gladly Help**<center>
°People who've donated to TSM in the past
° [A]moria The Vampriestress - 4o4g, 3o1g
° Twisted Dreams Charity ([Meky]) - 5oog
° Only The Polite Need Apply Charity (ice_kitten) - 1oog
° ElvenFlower - 3ooog
° heart ShadowKrisis heart - For making me feel special by giving me an olympic tshirt! whee :3nod
° heart Queenoftheunderworld heart - lol..shes the best big sis in the world blaugh *donated prisoner pants*
ahh i forgot her name but gave 2k from bumping contest heartwhee
°Lemon Candies - 1ooog eekheart
° Scalpel - 5ooog
° unknownprescene - 2oog
<-- Libra's Rock! woot! ^^ thats my sign <-- That's Queens...shes also part sagittarius
questionLike to learn more about your sign go to my friends site http://www.geocities.com/hatbox3/astrology.html its mostly for girls I'd say...but guys check it out to mrgreenquestion<center>