Welcome to Gaia! ::


heart
LeLe
heart

I am thinking of perhaps making a full return to gaia ^.^
biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
YAY!!
*cheers*
heart heart heart heart heart
I have decided to return!!!!
Probably just for the summer though.

Anyways, time to get this shop back in business!!!
I see most people (with the exception of Athanay heart ) have become extremely inactive... so I am going to pm everyone else from the shop and see if they want to continue being in it... I will give everyone ONE WEEK to reply... after that I remove those who are inactive and find new replacements, OR perhaps make a smaller shop with whoever still wants to continue. I will be putting everyones status on hold until we have decided what is going on.

I will be online every day if anyone has any questions biggrin
biggrin heart
Welcome back Lele~ <3
Anarahk
Welcome back Lele~ <3


Thankies!!!! heart heart heart
*eyes front page* Will we need a new thread? D:
Reivan
*eyes front page* Will we need a new thread? D:


*nods*
I am waiting to hear back from one more person and then I will make a new one ^.^
heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//