Yes I am questing for a couple of items to make my personal dream avi. I am going to try to tackle them one at a time so I don't get all unorganized.
Table of contents
post 1 - your here
post 2 - picture and progress
post 3 - current quest / donators
post 4 - preveous quest / donators
post 5 - banners and links
post 6 - bumping prize
post 7 - rules
post 8 - wanted banners
post 9 - subquest (undies)
Once I am done with my quest I will give the top bumper 50k! Yes that is a lot of gold but I think it is only fair if I get everything on my quest list. It may be a while after my quest before I pay it off or even shut down the bumping contest so I can get the 50k and know that no one is trying to cheat. 3nodding
I am looking for people to make me banners for my quest. If you make me a banner I will pay the amount I think is right and I will put a link to your shop if you have one. 3nodding
I felt like haveing a fun quest for undies! I just want to see how many pairs I can get in one year. It will be fun. Just donate your panties to me for my colection.