Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 229 ]
Total Votes:[ 229 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1767 1768 1769 > >> >>> »|

              User Image
              ☆
              Ohai! The official title is falling bomb designs, but it looks cooler this way. This ☆
              is my shop, and it has been forever, and not much has changed. I don't have ☆
              fancy layouts to impress you, but I make blinkies for cheap. ☆ ★ ☆
              User Image
              ☆
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All orders are to be posted here, in the thread. ☆
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I do not give order confirmations; everyone is accepted. ☆
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Failure to send the trade will get you nothing. I will not remind you. ☆
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I don't care where you use the graphics you purchased at or what for. ☆
              User Image
              ☆
              User Image
              ☆
              ★ ★ ★ ★

              P R I C E ☆ 35Og

              [size=11][color=#FF526A]☆ ★ [b]ORDER UP[/b][/color][list]
              [img]http://bit.ly/fxbArrow[/img] [b]TEXT[/b]:
              [img]http://bit.ly/fxbArrow[/img] [b]TEXT COLOR[/b]:
              [img]http://bit.ly/fxbArrow[/img] [b]FONT NUMBER[/b]: [these are labeled on the diagram]
              [img]http://bit.ly/fxbArrow[/img] [b]ICONS[/b]: [hearts or stars]
              [img]http://bit.ly/fxbArrow[/img] [b]ICON COLOR(S)[/b]: [up to three]
              [img]http://bit.ly/fxbArrow[/img] [b]TOTAL[/b]: 35Og [/size][/list]
            User Image
            ☆
            To be affiliates, please add me first and post your code. Standard size buttons only.

            User Image User Image User Image User Image
            User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

            User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//