pikachu4ever88
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:54:00 +0000
STATUS: School has started and gaia has moved down on my priority list. sad .
~banners.wishlists.one-item wishlists.blinkies.pets.design ur own kiki kitties~
Check out the (x)Christmas Banners I'm selling.
Welcome. heart . Please read the first post. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Bumping is greatly appreciated. But if it's not for the freebie, you don't have to number them. domokun .
---

TABLE OF CONTENTS, RULES, HOW TO ORDER
TABLE OF CONTENTS (click to go to that section)
1. *you are here* table of contents, rules, how to order
2. banners (opened)
3. wishlists, one-item wishlists (opened, 8/10/05)
4. blinkies (opened)
5. avatar costumes (closed)
6. pets (opened, 8/10/05, adding more)
7. design ur own kiki & coco kitties (opened, 8/13/05)
8. trading/playing cards (closed)
9. waiting list
10. complete list
11. auction/avatar art (open)
12. sold auctions
13. simple websites (closed)
14. complete websites
15. affiliates
16. blacklist
17. bumpers, donators, gifts
18. updates
19. collected art
20. testimonies
21. wishlist/quest list
22. reference
23. reference
RULES
*Be polite to everyone in this thread.
*Do NOT even think about stealing any of the pictures. stare . However, the link to my mini shop picture or ones I give you the code for (either in this shop or PM) are safe, you can take them. ^^.
NOTES
*If you have a question, post it here.
*No pictures will have the word "sample" or the letter "s" on it. However, most will have my copyright "logo", if you can call it that. O.o.
*Auction bids cannot be retracted. So make absolutely sure you want it and have the gold to afford it.
*Want something I don't have listed, post and if I can make it, I'll try.
*Prices are subject to change but you will NOT be charged the new price if you signed up during the old price.
*I am NOT willing to consider my prices anymore. They're already really cheap. >.>.
*I have the right to use your picture as an example. But others will NOT be allowed to take it (special cases apply), so don't worry, it's safe. ;P. (Or if you see people using it, just PM them telling them to take it away or if not corrected PM a moderator as it states in my copyright. blah blah.)
*I'll try everything in my power to make your picture turn out right and the way you like it.
*Check out REFERENCE in the TABLE OF CONTENTS to be able to accuratly choose your color. If you don't care and just say "red" or something like that, I'll be choosing your color shade. domokun .
SPECIAL OFFERS
*Bump 20 times to get up to 100 gold off a purchase or an art free as long as it's under 100 gold. Number them. One offer per account per month. Once you've gotten 20, tell me the page of your first bump. However, freebies will be worked on during the time I don't have other customers to work on. sweatdrop .
*If you want a newsletter to be mailed to you (which will include update information and special offers just for members), become PikaPic's friend.
*If you can find me an interesting story about the order of the Chinese New Year animals, I'll give you a C3 for free or 50 gold off a purchase.
*Comment and vote on my picture(s) in the Art Arena to get 10 gold off a purchase. Once each picture. (By the way, you get gold from gaia for commenting and/or voting. 3nodding .) It can be negative or positive (just please read the comment about my picture first) - it won't matter.
**Beach Angel
*Give me items (or items and gold) in place of gold. And since I'm so busy and don't have the time to shop anymore, I'll be worth 10% of gaian store price. (Ex: Fairy Wings are worth 40k. I'll count it as 44k.) Check out my "WISHLIST/QUEST LIST" post for what I want and a gaian store prices on *most* of the items. Use "Lucky DEVIL Price Guide" for reference to about how much an item costs if there's isn't a store price.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Find the type of art you want. If you are not sure, you can either click on the links under "TABLE OF CONTENTS" or you can just browse by scrolling down.
2. Once you have found the type, post what is needed under "SEND ME" in the appropriate category. (So, if you want a banner, send me what is needed there.) Also, if you are adding gaian items to any picture (like for the wishlist or kiki kitties), that you give me the official gaian name. Sorry, but I don't know many items. sweatdrop .
3. Skip this if you have a freebie. Calculate what you owe me and round it to the nearest 5 gold. Then, put up a trade to PikaPic, my mule. (If you are unsure how much it is or want me to do the work, post, telling me so.) Or you can post and tell me items you want to give (check out my WISHLIST/QUEST LIST post). This is not refundable unless I have not started working on your piece.
4. Once that is all finished and I have what I need, I will begin working on your piece.
5. Once I am finished, I will send you a preview of it. (The final picture will NOT have the word "sample" or the letter "s" plastered on it.) If you like it, send me the rest of the gold or item(s) and once that is done, I will send you the code. (If you want it to be a hyperlink, tell me where to link it to.) If you do not like it, tell me what you want changed. (Usually there is one free change. However, if it was my mistake, then that is not considered the one free change.)
6. That is it. You should now have your picture. Thank you for shopping at PikaPic. Hope you like it and that you will come back.
FAQ
Q: How do I know "what is needed"?
A: Check out the category you want. Comment on everything under the "SEND ME" title.
Q: How do I order?
A: Post. Read the "HOW TO ORDER" section right above the FAQ.
LINK TO ME
PikaPic
-or-

PikaPic
COPYRIGHT NOTICE
I, pikachu4ever88 also known as PikaPic (PP), claim all the work (aside from the ones in the "Collected Art" and "Bumpers, Donators, Gifts" section which go to the listed artist) to be made, drawn, and/or designed by me. Bishiglomper will help me in the DESIGN UR OWN KIKI KITTIES section. She and I (collectivly known as PP+B) claim all the editing. And so, I do not allow anyone to take anything unless you have paid for it or it is one of the ones I give you the code for (either in this shop or via PM). Anyone violating this will be given one warning via PM and if not corrected, will be reported to a moderator. Thus, please follow the second rule.
~banners.wishlists.one-item wishlists.blinkies.pets.design ur own kiki kitties~
Check out the (x)Christmas Banners I'm selling.
Welcome. heart . Please read the first post. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Bumping is greatly appreciated. But if it's not for the freebie, you don't have to number them. domokun .
---

TABLE OF CONTENTS, RULES, HOW TO ORDER
TABLE OF CONTENTS (click to go to that section)
1. *you are here* table of contents, rules, how to order
2. banners (opened)
3. wishlists, one-item wishlists (opened, 8/10/05)
4. blinkies (opened)
5. avatar costumes (closed)
6. pets (opened, 8/10/05, adding more)
7. design ur own kiki & coco kitties (opened, 8/13/05)
8. trading/playing cards (closed)
9. waiting list
10. complete list
11. auction/avatar art (open)
12. sold auctions
13. simple websites (closed)
14. complete websites
15. affiliates
16. blacklist
17. bumpers, donators, gifts
18. updates
19. collected art
20. testimonies
21. wishlist/quest list
22. reference
23. reference
RULES
*Be polite to everyone in this thread.
*Do NOT even think about stealing any of the pictures. stare . However, the link to my mini shop picture or ones I give you the code for (either in this shop or PM) are safe, you can take them. ^^.
NOTES
*If you have a question, post it here.
*No pictures will have the word "sample" or the letter "s" on it. However, most will have my copyright "logo", if you can call it that. O.o.
*Auction bids cannot be retracted. So make absolutely sure you want it and have the gold to afford it.
*Want something I don't have listed, post and if I can make it, I'll try.
*Prices are subject to change but you will NOT be charged the new price if you signed up during the old price.
*I am NOT willing to consider my prices anymore. They're already really cheap. >.>.
*I have the right to use your picture as an example. But others will NOT be allowed to take it (special cases apply), so don't worry, it's safe. ;P. (Or if you see people using it, just PM them telling them to take it away or if not corrected PM a moderator as it states in my copyright. blah blah.)
*I'll try everything in my power to make your picture turn out right and the way you like it.
*Check out REFERENCE in the TABLE OF CONTENTS to be able to accuratly choose your color. If you don't care and just say "red" or something like that, I'll be choosing your color shade. domokun .
SPECIAL OFFERS
*Bump 20 times to get up to 100 gold off a purchase or an art free as long as it's under 100 gold. Number them. One offer per account per month. Once you've gotten 20, tell me the page of your first bump. However, freebies will be worked on during the time I don't have other customers to work on. sweatdrop .
*If you want a newsletter to be mailed to you (which will include update information and special offers just for members), become PikaPic's friend.
*If you can find me an interesting story about the order of the Chinese New Year animals, I'll give you a C3 for free or 50 gold off a purchase.
*Comment and vote on my picture(s) in the Art Arena to get 10 gold off a purchase. Once each picture. (By the way, you get gold from gaia for commenting and/or voting. 3nodding .) It can be negative or positive (just please read the comment about my picture first) - it won't matter.
**Beach Angel
*Give me items (or items and gold) in place of gold. And since I'm so busy and don't have the time to shop anymore, I'll be worth 10% of gaian store price. (Ex: Fairy Wings are worth 40k. I'll count it as 44k.) Check out my "WISHLIST/QUEST LIST" post for what I want and a gaian store prices on *most* of the items. Use "Lucky DEVIL Price Guide" for reference to about how much an item costs if there's isn't a store price.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Find the type of art you want. If you are not sure, you can either click on the links under "TABLE OF CONTENTS" or you can just browse by scrolling down.
2. Once you have found the type, post what is needed under "SEND ME" in the appropriate category. (So, if you want a banner, send me what is needed there.) Also, if you are adding gaian items to any picture (like for the wishlist or kiki kitties), that you give me the official gaian name. Sorry, but I don't know many items. sweatdrop .
3. Skip this if you have a freebie. Calculate what you owe me and round it to the nearest 5 gold. Then, put up a trade to PikaPic, my mule. (If you are unsure how much it is or want me to do the work, post, telling me so.) Or you can post and tell me items you want to give (check out my WISHLIST/QUEST LIST post). This is not refundable unless I have not started working on your piece.
4. Once that is all finished and I have what I need, I will begin working on your piece.
5. Once I am finished, I will send you a preview of it. (The final picture will NOT have the word "sample" or the letter "s" plastered on it.) If you like it, send me the rest of the gold or item(s) and once that is done, I will send you the code. (If you want it to be a hyperlink, tell me where to link it to.) If you do not like it, tell me what you want changed. (Usually there is one free change. However, if it was my mistake, then that is not considered the one free change.)
6. That is it. You should now have your picture. Thank you for shopping at PikaPic. Hope you like it and that you will come back.
FAQ
Q: How do I know "what is needed"?
A: Check out the category you want. Comment on everything under the "SEND ME" title.
Q: How do I order?
A: Post. Read the "HOW TO ORDER" section right above the FAQ.
LINK TO ME
PikaPic
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9419956&]PikaPic[/url]
-or-

PikaPic
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9419956&][img]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=PikaPic[/img]
PikaPic[/url]
- this is the random version... meaning everytime someone refreshes the page, the picture changesPikaPic[/url]
COPYRIGHT NOTICE
I, pikachu4ever88 also known as PikaPic (PP), claim all the work (aside from the ones in the "Collected Art" and "Bumpers, Donators, Gifts" section which go to the listed artist) to be made, drawn, and/or designed by me. Bishiglomper will help me in the DESIGN UR OWN KIKI KITTIES section. She and I (collectivly known as PP+B) claim all the editing. And so, I do not allow anyone to take anything unless you have paid for it or it is one of the ones I give you the code for (either in this shop or via PM). Anyone violating this will be given one warning via PM and if not corrected, will be reported to a moderator. Thus, please follow the second rule.
Anlina S.
It's fine to place your copyright on your images, since they are a combination of your own artwork and of Gaia artwork, which the admins have given you permission to use.
Anlina
Anlina