Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Super Terrific Happy Hour
News, News, News, News, News! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pez Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:35 am


Right just a warning to everyone in the bun. I have started to go slightly mad, and am currently questing for a new hamster. I hope everyone can bare with me for the mean time, until I can fix the roadhouse.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:09 am


Well everything seems to be back to normal, or as normal as can be with me.
I'll be going to the country in the morning, for the Easter weekend, however due to my grandad having a fall and now being in hospital, we won't be staying as long as we were, so I'll be back Sunday night. I'll see you all then

Pez Black
Vice Captain


Pez Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:08 am


Well I am back now, the Hospital thing with my grandad was pretty much a false alarm, so we ended up going back the original plan and staying an extra day. I'll tell more of my whacky adventures in Hell in one of the other threads
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:47 pm


Hooray we reached 3000 posts!

Pez Black
Vice Captain


Pez Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:36 am


I have decided to finally keep up with my journal, so go and read! xp
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:00 am


Now undertaking a huge Guild clean up. New Contents Thread added, for easy navigation. Also going to lock all threads that have been inactive for a while. Also going to delete a bunch of threads, just to keep this place contained, and in some sort of order

Pez Black
Vice Captain


Pez Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:06 pm


Welly well! We made 4000 posts, I might just have to do a giveaway.

Let me see I got 3 things to give away

Gaia 2nd Anniversary Party Hat
Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloon
and
Xmas Gift from Ruby & Peyo

SO I'll go randomly generate some numbers
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:13 pm


As always the numbers are generated usingThe Reasearch Randomizer Form

Gaia 2nd Anniversary Party Hat: #441 bonziblueboy
Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloon: #117 Fiona Luness
Xmas Gift from Ruby & Peyo: #30 Mivzi

Pez Black
Vice Captain


Pez Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:42 am


Woo Hoo we hit 5000 posts!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:01 am


Hallo Franz!

Well things have been slow around here recently, but things have been very busy for me lately, What with me moving house and all, I've really only gone on gaia to check whats been happening, and not really posting much at all. Anyway, I seem to be quite settled now and should be hopefully breathing a bit more life back here. I'd just like to say to everyone, don't be afraid to make threads here, create as many as you want. lets try and get some discussions happening. Also try and keep threads to the different subforums. I know it's not that big a deal but I do like to keep this place somewhat tidy. I'll probablly be shifting things around in the next few days, so if you do have a regular thread and find it isn't where it was, it wont be deleted but moved to the right place.
Anyway that's all for now. I'm currently working on my profile page at the mo, and am thinking of opening some sort of art shop again, maybe.

Adios

Pez Black
Vice Captain

Reply
The Super Terrific Happy Hour

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//