Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image


Welcome to Paint my Rain Black, an avatar shop. First off, I'll get to the rules and guidelines.

Rules and Guidelines

-Please don't bother me on the progress of your art, I do still have a life you know.
-Follow all Gaia ToS
-I will not draw Yaoi, Yuri or OC's.
-I will do chibi's, couples, and groups

Prices
Pay me whatever you want.. But I won't accept...

Sketches- Under 600g
CG- Under 1000g

CG pictures do take awhile. If you're above a person who ordered a pencil sketch, they most likely will get their picture before yours. But have no fear, you will get a CG eventually!
User Image


Pencil Sketches
CG Pictures

User Image


Name:
Type of picture: [pencil/cg]
Price:
Chibi or full?:
Type of pose: [sitting, standing, you can put a detailed pose if you'd like.]
Number of people:
Which avatar(s):

User Image


heart - Sent Trade

Leena_Nightshade-AIM order CG heart



User Image


domokun -Needs to finish trade

Fairies_March
Korikun
Ume Makoto
Leena_Illithid
Stuffbillystuff
OneRing Archer
thornravenrings12
Sethe_Nightshade
Nvm. Cancel that. sweatdrop
Consider this a bump 3nodding



[.x.]
How adorable!
I would buy, but I suck.
[.x.]


oo; -blinks-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//