Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image


Post 1: Introduction, basic explination
Post 2: Rules and how things work
Post 3: Updates
Post 4: Official Art Tradeers List-Experienced
Post 5: Official Art Tradeers List- Semi-Experienced
Post 6: Official Art Tradeers List- Beginners
Post 7: Our Banners
Post 8: Requesting Art
Post 9: Our Banners, Shops and Affiliates
Post 10: Wombat's Corner
Post 11: My corner! Stay out. [Not really. ^-^; ]


Owner: [.Raspberry The Ninja.]
Co-Owner: [Undercoverwombat]
Secretary: MissTsukuyome

Official Bumpers:
Zero Omega


User Image
Zero Omega- Thank you for recruiting a lot of our members! And donating 2/3rds of the guilds money. ^_^

Welcome to Art Trade Central [A.T.C].
We are the first and largest growing Art Trading Central of Gaia. The original idea of this place was between Meruhase and I late one night. I decided to make it a reality with my good friend and wife [Undercoverwombat].

We supply, somewhat, free art. You exchange your art for another persons art. There is no fee of gold, but a fee of art. We are strongly against art theft and you will be reported for it. We also encourage trading as much as possible.

Note that Albums are much easier to look through than clicking on various different samples.


The official traders will be on the list, but anyone can come here to trade.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Official Tradeers- Can be asked to trade with, can ask to trade with.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Everyone else- Can ask to trade with an official tradeer only. They cannot ask people who are not part of A.T.C

Art Trades are all up to the person who asked and the person who was asked. So, if someone denies your request, try someone else.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pencil sketches
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ink sketches
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Avatar edits
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dolls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.CG
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Any other type

question Questions or comments? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PM me exclaim
User Image


READ THEM!!!1111one

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.No spamming
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.No harrassing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.No art theft
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Follow the Gaia ToS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I do not want any form of teasing here. If you think someone's art is bad, that's ok. Not everyone is as good as other people.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Keep cancling art trades to a minimum. If you have recieved the art from your art trade partner, you must give them theirs. If not there is chances of being reported for art theft. [Kind of the same rule as "If you do not pay for your art and say that you cancled it, it is art theft"]

User Image

FILL THIS OUT AND PM IT TO ME UPON ART TRADE REQUESTS!

Name of first Tradeer:
Name of second Tradeer:
Start date:
Progress:


Name of first Tradeer will be the person who requested the trade, the second name will be the person who has accepted.

For the samples it would be best if you made an album so people can see your whole collection of your art.



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fill out this forum to be added to the list of Tradeers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:
Years of Experience:
Samples:
Shop[?]:
Additional information[?]:
Recieve PM's?:
User Image


Sept 04/05
Opening of A.T.C! We also got our first trade going and two new banners done by Mayhood.Failey and [rock candy].

Sept 09/05
First contest is up. ^-^

Sept 14/05
Prize winners of the first contest are Zero Omega for the bumping contest and Mie-tanuki for the Most art Trades. She had 3 art trades at the time.

Sept 17/05
I got bored with the last layout, so I did another one. : D Enjoy it.
Now we have a guild. YAY!

Oct 01/05
Halloween contest is up ^_^

Oct 10/05
I decided to take out the progress list cause... I'm too lazy to do it. And it seems useless o.o

Dec 23/05
Letters sent out, good response to them. A lot of our members are still staying! But it seems some have come off the list. ^^ And not all of them have responded.
User Image


Name: akanekun
Years of Experience: 4-5 years, about
Samples: [X]
Additional information[?]: I uh, don't do porn/hentai/yuri/yaoi/pokemon/dragonball/anthros/anything that might come out crappy. Everything else is fair game though. Wont be doing commissions for 3 months
Recieve PM's?: yus I do.

Name: Mayhood Failey
Years of Experience: nearly eighteen
Samples: upon request (I'm so lazy)
Additional information[?]: Girls only, pweeze. Will not draw Yuri or Shonen-ai. I'll draw OCs with photo reference, I'll draw people with photo reference, but I won't draw avatars with a bazillion items on them. Can only do CG's on long holidays and sketches at anytime.
Recieve PM's?: Sure

Name: Kyyrao ( Aka Ky-chan)
Years of Experience: 19
Samples: [X] [X][X]
Shop [?]:Coming Soon
Additional information[?]: Shop work is important ^_^ but first come first serve.
Recieve PM's?: yesm

Name: Jezz Shirokori
Years of Experience: 19 years
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: [1] and [2] (both are on Hiatus for now)
Additional information[?]: (isnt sure what to put here except I like Fan arts~ )
Recieve PM's?: Yes. Best way to get my attention.

Name:GB girl
Years of Experience: About 16 years
Samples:[X] [X] [x]
Additional information[?]: I mostly specialize in drawing bishounen type guys. Also, I don't think I draw girls that well and my style often seems to vary lately because I'm experimenting a lot.
Recieve PM's?: Sure.

Name: Tarren
Years of Experience: 15
Samples: [X] (check in the scraps too. I've got more stuff coming) and [X] <-- my old account. I'm not there anymore.
Shop[?]: Illusion Genesis
Additional information[?]: I love OCs, bishounen, yaoi, jrock, and shounen ai! I won't do yuri and anthro. I'm terrible at it 8D;
Recieve PM's?: yes

Name: Kenguin
Years of Experience: About eight. ^^
Samples: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Shop: I don't have one. I only do commissions and art trades. xP I <3 art trades.
Additional information: I'll draw anything except mecha, 'cause I suck. xP
Recieve PM's?: Sure. ^_^

Name: Matuska
Years of Experience: O_o since i could hold a pencil.... (on gaia, a year)
Samples: [X] [X] [X][X]
Shop[?]: [X]
Additional information[?]: ummm... i don't usually do color D: eww.. color xD and i can draw animals :3
Recieve PM's?: sure

Name: chibi_wings
Years of Experience: uh, since october 2003-ish
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: [X]
Additional information[?]: Milk is yucky, and sketch trades are best right now. Ooh, and no yaoi/yuri...it creeps me out ;P
Recieve PM's?: Yep.

Name : LittleDream
Years of Experience : 9 with traditional media, half a year with digital
Samples : [X] [X] [X] [X]
Shop : [X] (as Yumehayla-> It's my seccond account XD)
Additional information : Drawing both males and females, but no macho men XD.... *feels better with bishounen XD*...can do anthro sometimes... I'm doing mostly halfbodies, but I can do fullbodies if it's specified, it'll just take much longer^^;
Recieve PM's? Yup, preferable

Name: I go by Lothrig, Saken, ForsakenChild (FC), LKM, Karina
Years of Experience: About 11?
Samples: [X][X][X]
Shop: None (but I have a contest up)
Additional information: none?
Recieve PM's: Yes

Name: Queen Zenobia
Years of Experience: I've been an artist all my life...
Pixel art - 2 and a half years
Tags - 1 year
Samples: [X] [X]
Shop[?]: [X]. No shop at gaia.
Additional information[?]: NO AVATARS. I passionately hate pixeling avatars. And I don't like casual too much either. I love OC's and fantasy.
Recieve PM's?: Yes.

Name: turntableaurora
Years of Experience: 10ish
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: non.
Additional information[?]: Sketches and quick CGs are the best. ^_~
Recieve PM's?: Sure

Name: Rabscuttle
Years of Experience: 10 years of art in general, about 4 or 3 of anime.
Samples: [X][X][X][X]
Shop[?]: N/A
Additional information[?]: I can't do CGed art, I don't have the software for that. But I can do pencil sketches, blended pencil sketches [like first sample], and inked pictures like the last two.
Recieve PM's?: Yes.
User Image

Name: [.Raspberry the Ninja.]
Years of Experience: 5 1/2
Samples: [X]
Recieve PM's?: Yes

Name: Mistress Kaizoku
Years of Experience: 6+ years of anime art
Samples: [X] [X]
Recieve PM's?: Yes

Name: Gato
Years of Experience: 7
Shop[?]: Siggy, yo
Additional information[?]: I <3 avatars
Recieve PM's?:Yes

Name: Shadow from the darkness
Years of Experience: About eight
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: [X]
Additional information[?]: I only do color for good offers and will sometimes do OC if you have a pic of how you want it
Recieve PM's?: Yes i do

Name: Mie-tanuki
Years of Experience: herm... six or seven.
Samples: [X] [X] [X][X] [X] [X]
Shop[?]: Pet Store Avi Shop
Additional information[?]: I'm fourteen! >< Freshman high school! =D But I'm pretty good for my age (at least in my opinion) May do your art in her realistic-ish style.
Recieve PM's?: Yes. =D

Name: Kochiyo Ishinomori
Years of Experience: Almost 2 years.
Samples: [X]
Additional information[?]: Only make female avatar edits right now.
Recieve PM's?: Yea.

Name: LilyChan
Years of Experience: 5-6 years
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: Pirate Patch Pictures
Additional information[?]: I will try to finish as fast as I can. :3
Recieve PM's?: Yes

Name: Saikano
Years of Experience: 4 years
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: Link in sig...shop on mental hiatus
Additional information[?]: I tend to slack off if I get bored trying to figure out a pose for the art. If the drawing has no hands, i got pissed off at it and kill the hands.
Recieve PM's?: Please.

Name: Hitomi Hayabusa (Hito-chan)
Years of Experience: 8
Samples: [X]
Additional information[?]: I will try just about anything but I am not so good at Anthro�s. I LOVE Orochimaru ( <3 <3 ) That and lots of Fan Art.
Recieve PM's?: Of Course ^_^

Name: blue eyed angles
Years of Experience: 7 years of anime but i've been drawing all my life
Samples: [X][X][X][X][X]
Additional information[?]:I like vamps
Recieve PM's?: sure

Name: [Monkei]
Years of Experience: 3-4 years.
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: [X]
Additional information[?]: I draw girls better than guys, I get impatient with feet, I love swirly things, and no mecha. Anthros = love. <3
Recieve PM's?: Yep

Name: Sagered
Years of Experience: 4-5ish
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: [X]
Additional information[?]: All art will probably be done on the computer >.<
Recieve PM's?: suuuure

Name: Rebecca "Mystic Saige"
Years of Experience: since childhood, but seriously for about 5 years
Samples:By hand
On the computer
Shop[?]: None
Additional information[?]: I'm new to this stuff (art trades, guilds, this site etc..) so i might need alittle help fitting in!
Recieve PM's?: Don't know

Name: anlexjules
Years of Experience: ummmm,4years i guess...
Samples: [X][X][X]
Shop[?]: no,(how do i open one?)but there's a little somethin'somethin' going on...
Additional information[?]:
Recieve PM's?: yea!

Name: Tasha or raving-mad
Years of Experience: umm..since i could hold a pencil i guess
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: no just a free art thread
Additional information[?] none
Recieve PM's?

Name: Leah.K
Years of Experience: not a single clue...
Samples: [x] [x] [x]
Shop: Had one, but closed it.
Additional information: Would rather draw OCs than avatars, oh; and I always love mecha. <3 I work in either markers, pastel, cg, or sketches; markers and sketches are easiest, and I would rather not do cg unless you have some really nice art to offer me in return. ^^;; Because it takes /forever/. Oh, and classes just started, so I'm a bit busy.
Recieve PM's?: Yes
User Image


Name: SpaRRows LaSs ^-^ (Sparrow)
Years of Experience: One and a half
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: [X]
Recieve PM's?: Yes

Name: Neko the Great
Years of Experience: One
Samples: [X]
Recieve PM's?: Sure

Name: Flarie
Years of Experience: 3
Samples: [X] [X] [X]
Additional information[?]: o.o...uhh...no mech. please.
Recieve PM's?: yes i prefer it actually

Name: Nurilka
Years of Experience: 5 months
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: [X]
Additional information[?]:I do NOT draw yaoi, yuri, couples, or mecha.
Recieve PM's?: yes

Name: Kusabana-san
Years of Experience: ummm... I'd say about 2 years of drawing, half a year of drawing art for others.
Samples: [X]
Additional information[?]: I'm not too great at hands... so beware... >.> <.<
Recieve PM's?: Yes, I'll see that faster than anything else.

Name: [.Paiji.]
Years of Experience: Around two.
Samples: [x][x][x]
Shop[?]: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional information[?]: I prefer to draw girls, but guys are fine. I love a challenge! <333
Recieve PM's?: You betcha. ^^

Name: Trunks_01
Years of Experience: 2 years
Samples: [X]
Shop: [X]
Additional information: I only do CG, sketch or inked drawing. I'm better at female but I can do pretty good guy too. They aren't bishonen.
Recieve PM's: Yep!

Name: Artemis Enzeru
Years of Experience: 2
Samples: [x][x]
Shop[?]: [X]
Additional information[?]: Don't think so
Recieve PM's?: Yesh

Name: Chibi Alice
Years of Experience: Lets see... four to five years drawing anime, one to two years drawing neopets characters. XD (not sure about that. XD)
Samples: [X]
Shop[?]: [X]
Additional information: Does not draw yaoi, yuri or mecha
Recieve PM's?: Yes. ^_^


Name:
Kakashichan, but call me Mai, okay? x]
Years of Experience: Hrm, about 3? In actually attempting art. P: The rest was trying to copy off of my sister :'D;;
Samples: Half-hour CG P: 5-10 minute paint doodle Twenty minute Paint "CG" Cleaned lineart, well--not too clean P: Chibi Headshot Couple of Hours CG, I'm only trading with equal skills for this type of art O: More examples here P:
Shop[?]:P: Don't have one..I did have maybe one or two, but those kinda died..
Additional information[?]:I'll draw avatars and OC, no furries--except maybe for ears and tails.., no mecha @___@, no yaoi or yuri nor porn..
P: I trade for what I trade for. So, if I doodle you a headshot, you doodle me a headshot. :'D And we'll both be happy.
Recieve PM's?:Sure x]
User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9878312][img]http://tinypic.com/96w700.png[/img][/url]


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9878312][img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/mayhood/atc-banner.gif[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9878312][img]http://www10.oekakibbs.com/bbs/oddspout/data/122.gif[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9878312][img]http://tinyurl.com/943km[/img][/url]


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9878312&page=257][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/Paiji--C/untitled.jpg[/IMG][/url]
User Image


If you are waiting to do an art trade, and are shy about asking someone, just PM me or post that you would like to be on this list.

Flarie
Kenguin
[.Raspberry the Ninja.]
Kochiyo Ishinomori
Trunks_01
Art Trade Central brings to you "Holloween at A.T.C".

This is a contest, 3 winners will be selected from a series of selected judges.

Entry Fee
400g per entry per person.

Contest Rules
- One entry per person
- Judges can enter but they cannot vote for themselves.


... That is all.

You can enter a pumkin carving or you can enter a group of people, or single person, from A.T.C enjoying Holloween.


Judges
*[.Raspberry the Ninja.]
*[undercoverwombat]
* Mayhood.Failey


Entrees

None yet


Prizes
First place: Thank you letter for May 2005 and 2000g
Second place: 1000g
Third place: 600g

User Image

Feel free to donate to us at anytime! Gold and unwanted items are most appreciated and would help out for future contests. If you donate, please donate to MissTsukuyome and title it "Donation for A.T.C." If not properly labeled I'll kick you right in the face.

If you don't like this place, go away.

Let's try to get this place up to 4000 pages in two years and 3 months. Zero and I are betting 2k that I can get it up in less than he got his bar up to that many pages.

Online or offline?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



Please ignore Wombat's post for now. ^^; Her account was hacked and she can't access it at the moment.
Woot!! I've been waiting to do art trades forever!! 4laugh

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Woot! Eet's up! *informs those I know*
-cackles insanely- ... Now we are officially in for business. -hopes it will be successful-
I like this place ;D

Awsome art. I'mma stick around heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//