<center>
Welcome! Goodie! Ok, well I was on Gaia a little while ago, but then I decided to quit. Yes, I had some very good items that weren't on my avvie, but those are quite expensive now, and I'm going for my favorite outfit. I was generous, and when I left I donated/gave my items and gold away. Now you may think I'm some kind of n00b because I have no clothes, but this is untrue. I have over 5,000 posts, and if you don't believe that, then you can go check my profile. These are the items that were in my outfit.
A Nitemare Collar
Striped Stockings
A Nitemare Bustier
A Were Tail
A Chain Wallet
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
A Demonic Pitchfork
Fairy Wings
Emo Glasses
Black Checkered Hat
Black Checkered Skirt
Black Net Top
Post 1- Introduction, Items, and Table of Contents
Post 2- Current offers, Purchasing Info, Avatar Contest ect.
Post 3- Donators
Post 4- Bumpers
Item Cost:
Nitemare Collar- 3,000-4,200
Striped Stockings- 800-1,000
Have Them!
Nitemare Bustier- 10000-13500
Were Tail- 5,000-6,000
Chain Wallet- 35,000-43,000
Have It!!
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers- 19,000-22,000
Have Them!
Demonic Pitchfork- 8,000-9,300
Fairy Wings- 40,000
Have Them!
Emo Glasses- 1,400
Have Them!
Black Checkered Hat- 200
Have it!
Black Checkered Skirt- 450
Have it!
Black Net Top- 1,565