Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ the Anachronism Guild ~

Back to Guilds

The guild for lovers of Steampunk, other Anachronisms and the Victorian Age — be you Dashing Adventurer or Airship Pirate, all are welcome! 

Tags: Steampunk, Victorian, Science, Airship, Anachronism 

Reply the Museum (steampunk art & illustration)
The Cap'n (Now in MS Paint format!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amossk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:49 am


what can I say? I was bored. MS Paint was open. The captain came to mind...
the rest is history XD
This came out better then I thought (In other words its not complete crap) so I decided to post it. What do you think? :3

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:05 am


Fixed version
User Image

Amossk


Lily Vintersorg

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:52 am


Haha, that's awesome. Much better than I could ever draw. XD
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:48 am


'Splendiferous' comes to mind.

CapnAlex
Captain


Crouley

Dapper Genius

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:45 am


Hey, Hey, Am- send me a copy of it. I want to...ah..."modify." I think he'd look GREAT with a mustache on the outside of the mask! ^^

Am I the guild prankist yet?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 pm


Lily Darling
Haha, that's awesome. Much better than I could ever draw. XD


thanks, its only MS paint though XD

Amossk


Amossk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:50 pm


Captain Amaranth
'Splendiferous' comes to mind.


glad ya like it XD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:51 pm


Zenath
Hey, Hey, Am- send me a copy of it. I want to...ah..."modify." I think he'd look GREAT with a mustache on the outside of the mask! ^^

Am I the guild prankist yet?


lol, or you could just right click it and save it

Amossk


LadyMausCogworth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:54 pm


thats so cute! It's like south park style.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:57 pm


LadyMausCogworth
thats so cute! It's like south park style.


lol, now that you mention it it kinda is XD

Amossk


LadyMausCogworth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:08 pm


Amossk
LadyMausCogworth
thats so cute! It's like south park style.


lol, now that you mention it it kinda is XD



it would be cute if the guild comic was like this. It's very fun looking. razz


oh yes.... I made my own Captain pic. LMAO I say we all do one. To show some appreciation.


but I know i'll be taunted for this but I dunnooo.....


User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 pm


User Image


Reminds me of the emotes I do 3nodding


User Image


User Image
 

Psywing

Greedy Tycoon



insultaflower

Crew

Questionable Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:37 pm


LadyMausCogworth


oh yes.... I made my own Captain pic. LMAO I say we all do one. To show some appreciation.


but I know i'll be taunted for this but I dunnooo.....


User Image


Despite the lack of dignity, I must admit- this reflects my feelings toward our beloved Cap'n as well. :3

(Although, forgive me for pointing this out- but you're missing an "e".)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:38 pm


OMG thats so cute! AH! sorry... I just love stuff like that. It's so clean too!

LadyMausCogworth


LadyMausCogworth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:39 pm


Iseult Afire
LadyMausCogworth


oh yes.... I made my own Captain pic. LMAO I say we all do one. To show some appreciation.


but I know i'll be taunted for this but I dunnooo.....


User Image


Despite the lack of dignity, I must admit- this reflects my feelings toward our beloved Cap'n as well. :3

(Although, forgive me for pointing this out- but you're missing an "e".)



no no. thank you for pointing it out. ^_^;;; I type to fast at times and forget letters. Or type the word completely wrong... yes.. Sorry for my lack of dignity as well.
Reply
the Museum (steampunk art & illustration)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//